Cost of satellite dish
|Satellite Dish Labor - Basic
Basic labor estimate to install satellite dish. Locate optimal reception location. Mount dish to structure. Route and secure cabling between dish and tuner - with watertight connection at building exterior penetration. Connect and test. Secure speaker housing and set trim. Includes planning, equipment and material acquisition, area preparation and protection, setup and cleanup.
|Satellite Dish Materials and Supplies
Cost of related materials and supplies typically required to install satellite dish including: connectors, wiring outlets and installation fasteners.
|Totals - Cost to Install Satellite Dish -||$544.24||$852.40|
|Average Cost Per Dish|
Get an INSTANT, detailed estimate of the cost to Install a Satellite Dish! Our free calculator uses up-to-date, trusted data to estimate typical subcontractor costs for a Satellite Dish Installation project. For a basic 1 dish project in zip code 47474, the benchmark cost to Install a Satellite Dish ranges between $544.24 - $852.40 per dish.
To estimate costs for your project:
1. Set Project Zip Code Enter the Zip Code for the location where labor is hired and materials purchased.
2. Specify Project Size Enter the number of "items" required for the project.
3. Re-calculate Click the "Update" button.
Cost to Install a Satellite Dish - Notes and General Information
These estimates are for BASIC work performed in serviceable conditions by qualified trade professionals using MID GRADE materials. Work not mentioned on this page and/or work using master craftsman, premium materials and project supervision will result in HIGHER COSTS!
These estimates are NOT substitutes for written quotes from trade professionals. Homewyse strongly recommends that you contact reputable professionals for accurate assessments of work required and costs for your project - before making any decisions or commitments.
The cost estimate includes:
- Costs for local material / equipment delivery to and service provider transportation to and from the job site.
- Costs to prepare the worksite for Satellite Dish Installation, including costs to protect existing structure(s), finishes, materials and components.
- Costs for job cleanup and debris removal at project completion.
- Labor setup time, mobilization time and minimum hourly charges that are commonly included for small Satellite Dish Installation jobs.
The cost estimate does NOT include:
- Costs for removing, relocating, repairing, or modifying existing framing, surfacing, HVAC, electrical, and plumbing systems - or bringing those systems into compliance with current building codes.
- Costs for testing and remediation of hazardous materials (asbestos, lead, etc).
- General contractor overhead and markup for organizing and supervising the Satellite Dish Installation. Add 15% to 23% to the total cost above if a general contractor will supervise this project.
- Sales tax on materials and supplies.
- Permit or inspection fees (or portion thereof) required by your local building department for your overall project.
Satellite Dish Installation - Average Cost Per Dish
Expect to pay in the higher end of the price range for a licensed, insured and reputable pro - and for complex or rush projects.
To lower Satellite Dish Installation costs: combine related projects, minimize options/extras and be flexible about project scheduling.
Help the homewyse Community
We're a cooperative community that values and depends on your input. So, let us know - how can we improve this site? Would your friends and online contacts benefit from homewyse information? Make homewyse better for everyone - send your feedback or share this page. Many thanks!See also:
Directv 18x20 Satellite Dish Rv Tripod Kit
CE (Installer Oasis)
TNP Coaxial Cable (100 Feet) with F Connectors F-Type Pin Plug Socket Male Twist-On Adapter Jack with Shielded RG59 RG-59/U Coax Patch Cable Wire Cord Black
Speakers (TNP Products)